at KNA CERT ceo
Occupational safety and health (OSH) training is a training exercise for workers and employees with strict requirements on occupational safety, with the aim of raising awareness about safety. working in different working environments. Help ensure safety & limit the risk of accidents and danger to workers.
Good implementation of occupational safety at work will ensure the safety of employees, minimize the cases of unexpected occupational accidents.
Occupational safety training has many important benefits as follows:
Raising awareness and knowledge about occupational safety and health for workers: Occupational safety training helps workers understand the rules, regulations and methods of safety in the working process. This helps raise their awareness of the effects of hazardous factors and how to respond to them, and provides them with the knowledge to do their jobs safely and more efficiently.
Ensure safety of health and life and reduce the number of occupational accidents: Occupational safety training helps to reduce the risk of accidents and protect the lives and health of workers. Workers are instructed on the use of personal protection, hazard prevention and emergency handling. This means reducing the number of work accidents and related health problems, providing a safe and healthy working environment for employees.
Maintain good health and work ability: Occupational safety training helps employees maintain good health and high working capacity. By applying safe methods and procedures, workers can avoid injury or health effects from work. This helps them maintain good work performance and better respond to job requirements, while improving the quality of work assigned.
Minimizing work accidents and saving time and costs: By ensuring occupational safety, businesses reduce the risk of accidents.
REGULATIONS ON LAWS, DECREES REGULARLY RELATED TO OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
– Law on Occupational Safety dated June 25, 2015
– Decree No. 44/2016/ND-CP detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on occupational safety and health regarding technical inspection of occupational safety, training in occupational safety and hygiene and Working environment monitoring.
– Decree 140/2018/ND-CP, amending and supplementing Decrees related to business investment conditions and administrative procedures under the scope of state management of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
– Decree No. 39/2016/ND-CP detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Occupational Safety and Health.
– Circular 31/2018/TT-BLDTBXH detailing occupational safety and health training activities.
– Circular 06/2020/TT-BLDTBXH promulgating a list of jobs with strict requirements on occupational safety and hygiene.
- The curriculum at Toan Nam Viet always adheres to the content specified in Decree 44/2015/ND-CP.
- Our training content is drawn from experts in the field of occupational safety.
- Scientific and practical training methods are taught by highly qualified and experienced instructors.
- The training course will help trainees understand safety measures at work.
- At the same time, the main goal of the course is to equip workers with safe luggage, so that they know how to recognize hazards and avoid them.
- Thereby, contributing to ensuring quality and progress in production, minimizing costs and legal risks for businesses.
REASON FOR CHOOSE KNA AS WORKER SAFETY TRAINING UNIT
KNA is proud to be a reputable and professional occupational safety training service provider with the following advantages:
- Training costs are competitive but the quality of training is still guaranteed.
- The training schedule is flexible with the production situation of the company.
- The application procedure for the issuance of a certificate of occupational safety is quick and in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
- Coaches are people with many years of experience in the profession.
- The lectures are compiled in accordance with the work of occupational safety in enterprises.
- KNA CERT works dedicatedly, professionally to support customers accurately, and quickly.
TIME OF TRAINING TRAINING OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HYGIENE
The minimum first training time is specified as follows:
– Address: 11th floor, Ladeco Building, 266 Doi Can, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Hanoi 100000
– EmaiL: [email protected]
– Hotline: 0932211786
Created on 4 minutes ago. Viewed 4 times.
Please sign in before you comment.