Xherdan Shaqiri is a Swiss professional footballer who plays as a winger for Premier League club Liverpool and the Switzerland national team. He is renowned for his technical ability, creativity, and dribbling skills, as well as his accuracy from long range and set getinfocenter.com pieces. Throughout his career, Shaqiri has achieved impressive results in the various leagues he has played in. Shaqiri began his professional career in 2008 with FC Basel, where he won three Swiss Super League titles, two Swiss Cups and one Swiss League Cup. He was also named Swiss Footballer of the Year in 2011 and
1. In January 2012, Shaqiri signed for Bundesliga side Bayern Munich, where he won three Bundesliga titles, three DFB-Pokals, one UEFA Champions League, one UEFA Super Cup and mybahis.net one FIFA Club World Cup. He was also voted Swiss Abroad Footballer of the Year in
2. In 2015, Shaqiri joined Serie A side Inter Milan, where he won one Italian Cup. He then moved to the English Premier League in 2018, joining Stoke City. After two seasons with Stoke, Shaqiri moved to Liverpool in 2018, where he won the 2019 UEFA Champions League, 2019 UEFA Super Cup, and 2019 FIFA Club World Cup. Shaqiri has also been chino miranda an integral part of the Switzerland national team, appearing at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, 2014 FIFA World Cup, and UEFA Euro
3. He was also part of the Swiss team that won the bronze medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics. Overall, Xherdan Shaqiri has achieved impressive results in all of the leagues he has played in, winning a total of 18 trophies in his career so far. His many medals and accolades are a testament to his ability and dedication to the sport.On July 13th, 2018, Liverpool and Stoke City announced the record-breaking transfer of Swiss international footballer Xherdan Shaqiri to the Anfield club. The win69bet transfer fee for the 26-year-old midfielder was reported to be in the region of £13.75 million, making him the most expensive player in Stoke City’s history. The player was born in the small mountain town of Gjilan, Kosovo, and began his professional football career in his home country, before moving to Switzerland in 2006 to join FC Basel. It was at Basel that Shaqiri truly began to make a name for himself, helping the club win three consecutive Swiss Super League titles. He also made his international debut for Switzerland in 2010, and would go on to represent the nation at both the 2014 and 2018 FIFA World Cups. In 2012, Shaqiri joined Bundesliga side Bayern Munich, where he won a further three league titles, as well as the UEFA Champions League in
1. After a brief loan spell at Inter Milan in 2015, Shaqiri moved to Stoke City in
2. During his three-year stint at the club, Shaqiri scored 15 goals in 92 appearances, and was linked with a move to Liverpool for much of the 2017/18 season. The transfer was finally made official on the 13th of July, 2018, with the player signing a long-term contract with the Merseyside team. Shaqiri is the first player to break Stoke City’s record transfer fee, and is expected to make an immediate impact upon Liverpool’s midfield.